Sailing CBI is taking every precaution to ensure your sailboat charter and private catamaran charter experience is safe as well as memorable. In an effort to ensure every guest has the best sailing vacation experience, the following best practices have been incorporated relative to COVID-19 preparedness:
Our COVID-19 Response: Season June 1 – October 25, 2021
- The Cape Bretoner 1 Catamaran receives an extensive disinfecting detailing from bow to stern, well beyond the standard season preparation cleaning.
- All touchable surfaces are disinfected after each sailing charter, over and above the regular cleaning conducted before every sailing.
- Transport Canada regulations permit Sailing CBI to have 12 guests aboard the Cape Bretoner 1 for day/evening sailings. However, to comply with COVID-19 guidelines, we have temporarily reduced our capacity to 10 guests (unless otherwise specified). Passengers who are not part of the same household/bubble are reminded to exercise proper social distancing.
- Safety orientation will now begin dockside before coming aboard the vessel to safely explain our COVID-19 protocols.
- Overnight charters are limited to families or two couples within the same household/bubble. (Please speak to a Sailing CBI representative if unclear on the meaning of ‘bubble’.)
- Before boarding, passengers will receive a safety orientation – including COVID-19 distancing instructions.
- In the event of cancellation resulting from tightened COVID-19 restrictions, refunds in full will be provided.
- Masks are not mandatory onboard, but will be available.